BGCMC seeks a proven leader to implement the Formula for Impact through the management of Multi-unit Club operations and programs; staff development; facility management; vehicles/transportation oversight; management, development and reporting of targeted outcome measures; grants/restricted fund reporting and organization-wide budget management.
The position requires the following:
- Four year degree in related field from an accredited college or university, or equivalent experience.
- Considerable knowledge of: the mission, vision, values, objectives, policies, programs and procedures of Boys & Girls Clubs; of the principles and practices of non-profit organizations.
- Demonstrated ability to organize, direct and coordinate operations; in personnel supervision, the recruitment and retention of key personnel through accountability and follow up and follow through; facilities management; and budget management.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and to develop solutions to problems with limited supervision.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with Club staff, subordinates, Board members, community groups, and other related agencies.
- A clean driving record.
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 772-545-1204 . You may download an employment application here.