Pay Scale: $30,000- $35,000
Plans, develops, implements, supervises and evaluates all programs and activities in core service areas including but not limited to Character and Leadership Development, Education and Career Development, Health and Life Skills, The Arts, and Sports, Fitness and Recreation.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- In keeping with the Formula for Impact objectives devises, develops and coordinates programs, services and activities that prepare youth for success, promoting safety of members and quality in programs at all times.
- Provides leadership and supervision to numerous employees and volunteers.
- Helps manage the Club budget and controls expenses.
- Developing a daily, weekly and monthly written program schedule.
- Planning, organizing and implementing a range of program services and activities for drop-in members and visitors.
- Initiating new programs with the approval of the Branch Director.
- Promoting and stimulating program participation.
- Ensures quality improvement by monitoring and evaluating program achievement against target goals, recommending modifications that respond to member needs and interests and participating in weekly staff meetings.
- Prepares reports such as Formula for Impact and other grant-related reports, as needed.
- Monitors facilities and ensures a productive work environment, maintaining an inventory of all program equipment and supplies.
- Recommends requisitions, as necessary, and controls expenditures against monthly supply budget.
- Manages administrative systems by registering new members and participating in their Club orientation process.
- Oversees proper record keeping and reporting including activities and events conducted, breakdowns of daily participation figures, notable achievements and any problems/issues.
- Communicates on an on-going basis with external community groups, schools, members’ parents and others to assist in resolving problems.
- Increases visibility of Club programs via posting of daily schedule, announcements of upcoming events and the dissemination of timely information for the development of advertising and promotion through mailings, fliers and media releases.
Part-time Program Specialist
Pay Range: $9.00-$12.00 per hour
Plans, implements and supervises Club programs for members following all requirements.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work directly with our Club Members.
- Must be energetic, have lots of stamina and be a team player.
- Plans, implements and supervises Club targeted programs and high-yield learning activities.
- Work outdoors is required.
- This is a loud working environment with the use of whistles.
- There are a number of training and professional development opportunities, and the possibility for advancement within the organization for smart work and show of initiative.
- A clean driving record is a plus.
- Typical School Day Shift – 5 hours or less per day – 24 hours or less per week average – there is no guarantee of a certain number of hours/week or day.
- School Day Typical Hours of Operation: Monday through Friday 1:30 to 6:30 (could be before or after depending on the location and situation of the day).
- Typical Non-school or Summer Program Day Shift – 8 hours or less per day - there is no guarantee of a certain number of hours/week or day.
- Non-school Day and Summer Program Hours of Operation: Monday through Friday 7:30AM to 5:30PM (could be before or after depending on the location and situation of the day).
- There is occasional weekend work (with advance notice).
- Begin accruing Paid Time Off immediately and are eligible for holiday pay.
All applicants must be able to pass a Level II FBI Criminal History Check & drug screen.
Please send resume to: email@example.com or fax to 772-545-1204 . You may download an employment application here.
Other opportunities for positions will be announced on our website as they become available. For general information about our Club and locations, please click here
We are a Drug-Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.