Directs and manages the overall day-to-day operations of a designated Clubhouse. Primary focus is on programs, supervision and training of staff, facilities management, community relations and membership administration. Budgetary responsibilities are significant including the supervision, evaluation and salary determination of all Branch employees.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. In keeping with the Formula for Impact objectives establishes and implements Branch programs, activities and services that prepare youth for success and that create a Club environment that facilitates achievement of Youth Development Outcomes.
2. Secures a healthy and safe environment, overseeing the maintenance of Branch facilities, equipment and supplies. Determines and makes needed purchases or approves purchase requests.
3. Communicates daily with Club professional staff to interpret and explain program objectives and standards, discuss issues and provide and/or receive information; maintains contact with Branch Boards; and, initiates and monitors regular communication with Club members, as needed for discipline, advice and counsel.
4. Plans, develops, implements and evaluates overall Branch programs, services and activities to ensure they meet stated objectives, as well as member needs and interests.
5. Prepares and assesses regular reports reflecting all Branch activities, attendance and participation and prepares Formula for Impact reports.
6. Manages, supervises and examines the Branch’s financial resources and assists in the development of annual budgets, as well as the controlling of expenditures in relation to the Branch’s established budget.
7. Ensures administrative and operational systems are in place to maintain the operation of physical properties and Club equipment, including the use of facilities by outside groups and ensures compliance with organizational policies.
8. Orients, recruits, manages and provides career development opportunities for Branch staff and volunteers.
9. Conducts and organizes regular staff meetings.
10. Initiates and surveys partnerships with parents, community leaders and organizations.
11. Exercises authority over problems relating to members, utilizing provided guidance and established disciplinary plan.
12. Develops, maintains and coordinates relations to increase the visibility of programs, services and activities within the Club and the community.
13. Communicates with external community groups, schools, members’ parents and others to assist in resolving problems and to publicize the Club.
• Four year degree in related field from an accredited college or university, or equivalent experience.
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Group leadership skills, including an understanding of group dynamics.
• Demonstrated organizational, staff and project management abilities.
• CPR and First Aid Certifications (or obtain within the first three months of employment).
- 4-day work week
- Summer Hours: 7:00 am -5:30 pm
- School Year Hours: 9:00 am- 7:00 pm
Pay Range: $9.00-$12.00 per hour
Plans, implements and supervises Club programs for members following all requirements.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Our award-winning afterschool programs are available to all children aged 6 to 18 in five club locations - Hobe Sound, Indiantown, Palm City, Port Salerno and Stuart. The annual membership fee of $35 covers it all during the school year and teens may always join at no charge. Download the 2015-16 Membership Application here. Call 772-775-1255 if you have questions.
BGCMC recently received the award for top overall Boys & Girls Club program in the state by the Florida Area Council for Be READy, an early literacy initiative that the organization designed and created in 2012. Full release here
The Bill & Barbara Whitman branch in Indiantown is OPEN!
Thank you to everyone who helped us achieve this six-year dream! The new Club features a full-size gymnasium, performing arts space, learning & technology labs, a kitchen -- plenty of space to build and develop the potential of Indiantown’s most extraordinary asset — its children!