Directs and manages the overall day-to-day operations of a designated Clubhouse. Primary focus is on programs, supervision and training of staff, facilities management, community relations and membership administration. Budgetary responsibilities are significant including the supervision, evaluation and salary determination of all Branch employees. Responsible for hiring, termination and promotion of Club staff.
Salary Range - $35,000 - $40,000
Benefits Include (after 60 day waiting period): Health Insurance, Dental/Vision Insurance, $25,000 Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K Plan
- In keeping with the Formula for Impact objectives establishes and implements Branch programs, activities and services that prepare youth for success and that create a Club environment that facilitates achievement of Youth Development Outcomes.
- Secures a healthy and safe environment, overseeing the maintenance of Branch facilities, equipment and supplies. Determines and makes needed purchases or approves purchase requests.
- Communicates daily with Club professional staff to interpret and explain program objectives and standards, discuss issues and provide and/or receive information; maintains contact with Branch Boards; and, initiates and monitors regular communication with Club members, as needed for discipline, advice and counsel.
- Plans, develops, implements and evaluates overall Branch programs, services and activities to ensure they meet stated objectives, as well as member needs and interests.
- Prepares and assesses regular reports reflecting all Branch activities, attendance and participation and prepares Formula for Impact reports.
- Manages, supervises and examines the Branch’s financial resources and assists in the development of annual budgets, as well as the controlling of expenditures in relation to the Branch’s established budget.
- Ensures administrative and operational systems are in place to maintain the operation of physical properties and Club equipment, including the use of facilities by outside groups and ensures compliance with organizational policies.
- Orients, recruits, manages and provides career development opportunities for Branch staff and volunteers.
- Conducts and organizes regular staff meetings.
- Initiates and surveys partnerships with parents, community leaders and organizations.
- Exercises authority over problems relating to members, utilizing provided guidance and established disciplinary plan.
- Develops, maintains and coordinates relations to increase the visibility of programs, services and activities within the Club and the community.
- Communicates with external community groups, schools, members’ parents and others to assist in resolving problems and to publicize the Club.
- Work with staff on special events to carry out programs in all departments and/or participate in the implementation of other Branch activities as necessary.
- Will be required to drive Club van.
- Will handle deposits and banking transactions.
- Will clean area as needed throughout the day.
- Work directly with our Club Members.
- Must be energetic, have lots of stamina and be a team player.
- Plans, implements and supervises Club targeted programs and high-yield learning activities.
- Work outdoors is required.
- This is a loud working environment with the use of whistles.
- There are a number of training and professional development opportunities, and the possibility for advancement within the organization for smart work and show of initiative.
- A clean driving record is a plus.
- Pay Scale - $9.00 to $12.00 per hour depending on experience in youth development.
- Typical School Day Shift – 5 hours or less per day – 24 hours or less per week average – there is no guarantee of a certain number of hours/week or day.
- School Day Typical Hours of Operation: Monday through Friday 1:30 to 6:30 (could be before or after depending on the location and situation of the day).
- Typical Non-school or Summer Program Day Shift – 8 hours or less per day - there is no guarantee of a certain number of hours/week or day.
- Non-school Day and Summer Program Hours of Operation: Monday through Friday 7:30AM to 5:30PM (could be before or after depending on the location and situation of the day).
- There is occasional weekend work (with advance notice).
- Begin accruing Paid Time Off immediately and are eligible for holiday pay.
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 772-545-1204 . You may download an employment application here.