Part-time Program Specialist
Pay Range: $9.00-$12.00 per hour
Plans, implements and supervises Club programs for members following all requirements.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work directly with our Club Members.
- Must be energetic, have lots of stamina and be a team player.
- Plans, implements and supervises Club targeted programs and high-yield learning activities.
- Work outdoors is required.
- This is a loud working environment with the use of whistles.
- There are a number of training and professional development opportunities, and the possibility for advancement within the organization for smart work and show of initiative.
- A clean driving record is a plus.
- Typical School Day Shift – 5 hours or less per day – 24 hours or less per week average – there is no guarantee of a certain number of hours/week or day.
- School Day Typical Hours of Operation: Monday through Friday 1:30 to 6:30 (could be before or after depending on the location and situation of the day).
- Typical Non-school or Summer Program Day Shift – 8 hours or less per day - there is no guarantee of a certain number of hours/week or day.
- Non-school Day and Summer Program Hours of Operation: Monday through Friday 7:30AM to 5:30PM (could be before or after depending on the location and situation of the day).
- There is occasional weekend work (with advance notice).
- Begin accruing Paid Time Off immediately and are eligible for holiday pay.
All applicants must be able to pass a Level II FBI Criminal History Check & drug screen.
Please send resume to: email@example.com or fax to 772-545-1204 . You may download an employment application here.
Other opportunities for positions will be announced on our website as they become available. For general information about our Club and locations, please click here
We are a Drug-Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.